22 September 2010

Life in America's Best City

I live in the best small town in America, according to Money magazine.


It's even a great place for vandals. Such as the one who broke into my car yesterday. I park daily at Southwest Station, and when it comes to bus stations, this place is beautiful. A state of the art parking facility. Even has a picturesque lakeside setting, as shown in the picture that i found on the web.

Yesterday I got in my car to find my back window busted in and my gps gone. The window was worth much more than the gps. From now on, i'll keep the doors unlocked so my fellow citizens of America's best city can have whatever they want. When I got home one of Eden Prairie's finest had called the house to inform me of the details of the robbery and ask that I call her back to discuss my loss further. In America's best city, this is high crime.
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2010/snapshots/PL2718116.html

No comments:

Post a Comment