22 August 2013

This headline is coming about 15 years too late to help my wallet ....


From CNBC....

Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostale and American Eagle Outfitters have fallen out of fashion with fickle U.S. teen shoppers and may not win back their business anytime soon.

The retailers, known as the "3 A's," have long been popular for their cool basics like jeans, hoodies and t-shirts. But young shoppers are now less interested in their logo-centric clothes and more eager to shop for electronics or go to low-cost, fast-fashion chains like Zara, Forever 21 and H&M that offer greater variety more quickly.

They certainly cost me, and other breadwinners like me, a few bucks... But probably not as badly as I want to remember it. Knowing their Mom like I do, I'm sure they heard "no" at least twice as often as "yes".

I guess every generation of parents gets the privilege of financing some fad of their offspring.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment