15 August 2014
13 August 2014
I met you for the first time a few days ago. These are my prayers and thoughts for you....
- That you some day stand where I do, perhaps in the 2060's, and push back a tear over grey hair and hold your own grandchild.
- That you will some day kneel in prayer and thank God for your mom and your dad.
- May you soon feel the cool dirt in your fingers and plant something
- May you believe all your Church teaches about who you are, why you are, and who sent you.
- May your laughs be long and hearty
- May you make your Mom and Dad better people, as they did their parents